Monday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Library is a welcoming space where partons can relax and read a newspaper or magazine, check out a book from our varied collection, play a game of checkers with a friend, study for an exam, or use a computer to check their email or browse for information. While you are enjoying the library services your children can use the kids' play area to read a book, do a puzzle, colour, or play with electronic games.
Library Services Include:
- A book lending program for:
- Adult fiction & non-fiction collections
- Young adult & children's collections
- Native collection
- Health & Wellness collection
- Daily newspapers
- Electronic resources (databases)
- Services for the visually impaired
- Book club for seniors
- Public WiFi available
Phone: 905-985-1826 ext. 221